Happy Monday Peeps!!
I always LOVE a quick, clean and tasty recipe, and what is easier than grabbing ready cut stir fry packets and pre cooked egg noodles! So easy and super convenient. Available at any supermarket in the fridge/veg area.
- 1x Ready Cut Stir Fry Packet, I like the mushroom or edamame one.
- 1x Ready Cooked Egg Noodles
- Bean Sprouts
- 1x kg Small Cubes/Strips Boneless Chicken
- 3/4 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Green Chillies
- Black Pepper
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- Red Chilli Flakes
- Toasted Sesame Oil
- Chicken/Vegetable Stock Cube
- Chinese 5 Spice
- Add 2 tbsp oil (warm up – low heat)
- Finely chopped garlic cloves
- Thickly chopped chillies
- Let them saute, careful not to over brown garlic it burns very quickly
- Add the chicken cubes and shallow fry until 1/2 cooked
- Once the oil/chicken starts to come together and dry – add 1/2 cup of water with the dissolved stock cube in it
- 1 ts black pepper
- 1ts salt (flat)
- 1/4 ts red chilli flakes
- Small pinch 5 spice
- Slowly cook until water dries slightly
- Add Veg & cook for 5 minutes, leave veg al dente
- Once it all merges together and the dry sauce has coated the veg add the noodles
- Cook for another 5 minutes
- Garnish with chopped coriander (ALWAYS) and sesame seeds, drizzle toasted sesame oil over it and you are done!
Best served immediately, egg noodles tend to go stodgy when re heated.