A recipe I made up because I was bored of cooking the same ol, same ol…
Lots of enquiries about this dish, I’m super excited for you guys to tag me in your version and I hope you like it.
What to buy;
- 1 pound Boneless Chicken (Serves 3/4 people) – If you are making more double up on the masala quantity
- Mixed bell peppers, any will work.
- 1 Onion
- Naga Chilli paste
- Mozzarella Cheese (Grated)
What to do;
- Chop your boneless chicken into small-ish cubes
- Marinate them in, 1/4 spoon Mr Naga chillie paste (It is crazy HOT to be careful), 1TS Salt, 1 TS Black Pepper, Smushed up Garlic/Ginger to taste, 1TBS Olive Oil.
- After leaving it for a minimum of 1 hour, (Overnight would be better), Saute it off on a medium heat and add your chopped peppers and onion towards the end so they don’t overcook and become too soft.
- Add a tiny amount of water to give a subtle but sticky gravy.
- Cook off until almost cooked
- Lay into an ovan safe dish
- Cover with grated mozzarella
- Heat it over until the cheese is melty and bubbly but not over brown
- Serve with chopped coriander and garlic bread to soak up all that yum gravy!